New! Garden tool sharpening service available in NW Sydney area (Baulkham Hills and Blacktown Shires) $10 per tool. Pick up and drop off service available for $5. Contact us
On site assembly for free for deliveries within Greater Sydney, Central Coast and Illawarra*
* Standard delivery fee applies for above areas. See Buy page for further delivery information.
STANDARD SIZES AVAILABLE:
The #RGF (Raised Garden Furniture) comes in 2 production sizes, the Standard™ and Compact™ size.
CUSTOM SIZES AVAIABLE:
Speaking Australian can also manufacture custom size RGFs which are priced upon application. Custom options include:
- Longer bed lengths in multiples of 790mm or 600mm
- Seating on one, two three, four or no sides
- Garden bed height variations and combinations of 435mm, 850mm or 670mm
- Garden bed depth of 470mm, 600mm or 790m (total depth including frame is approx 60mm longer)
Visit our RGF Accessories or Planting to Plate page for accessories to enhance you RGF or make preparing and eating more fun.
Australian sourced and made!
Why purchase Speaking Australian™ Raised Garden Furniture?
- Australian sourced raw materials (including packaging!), 100% Australian made & owned.
- 12 year limited warranty*
- Made from Aussie hardwood Turpentine sourced from Northern NSW, steel from Port Kembla, aluminium from the Hunter and brackets from Perth (see Specification of Raised Garden Furniture)
- Timber seating blends with outdoor decking (same width and thickness)
- Timber seating is the same average height of seating for outdoor settings (435mm)
- Proprietary (patent pending) aluminium frame and plastic encased steel bracket design is light, easy to assemble and corrosion resistant
- Internal aluminium sheet lining for the raised garden bed looks great and protects the product from dirt and corrosion
- Under-seat storage has provision for garden tools and other equipment, such as cushions, watering cans, etc.
Water resistant bag liner available for under cover areas to stop dirt staining for tiles, decking & pavers:
*Manufacturer’s Warranty is subject to correct installation and ongoing maintenance as per instructions supplied with product. Please visit the Warranty, Assembly Instructions and Preparation & Maintenance pages for further details.